Friday 16 August 2013

Saints Row 4 Review

Big news, Saints Row 4 will be released soon! We've been checking out trailers and finding info on the game. All so that we can give you an idea of what to expect.

Saints Row 4 Trailer


What can you expect from Saints Row 4? The trailer below gives you some idea. Insanity is the short answer however. The Saints Row series is releasing its 4th game this year. Over the series they have set themselves apart from other video games due to the high levels of crazy they inject their games with. The last Saints Row game, Saints Row 3, was pretty nuts... But it looks like number 4 will go even further. I'm talking about aliens. That's right. Aliens!



My thoughts after watching the trailer? Well, I think my brain melted a little bit. It was funny. But also... What did I just watch??

Saints Row 4 Release Date


Late August 2013. Aren't we already in August? How did this one get past me?



Saints Row 4 Gameplay


What can I say about the Saints Row 4 gameplay? Guns, superpowers and so much more! Watch the below video and you will see why I'm so excited about this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment