Tuesday 9 July 2013

Welcome

Welcome to our blog! Most likely to become and amalgamation of our thoughts, opinions and experiences; it seemed like a great idea to have it written down.
A quick note about the title, Negau (願う)is Japanese for to wish or request, our request is that whoever may read this blog takes a second to think about things when relevant.


Some background? I'm studying Japanese and as such may attempt to use some here and there, if you're a native speaker feel free to correct me anytime! I'm thoroughly addicted to procrastination and I live my life in my own ordered chaos. I don't know what I'd do without american drama (usually of the crime variety) and i LOVE food. Be prepared to get to know me better as we go on :)

Alina


That explains things so well I don't think I've got much left to say!

I'll give it a shot anyway, welcome all to the wonderful world of our blog! Expect articles on things we are interested in or knowledgeable about (or think we are). If there's something you'd like us to write about or research then don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll do our best.

Enjoy!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment